Vanguard

Vanguard offers a selection of individual designed 1, 2 and 3-bedroom residence. Each a model of urban sophistication, boasting inspired attentions to detail, beautifully integrated living spaces and features signature kitchens designed by internationally acclaimed chef Shannon Bennett.

Vanguard Investment Opportunities

Set to be the tallest building in Malvern all the while embracing an uncompromising attitude of stylish contemporary design, Vanguard apartments reflect the careful and considered approach from award-winning architects Fender Katsalidis.

Vanguard offers a selection of individual designed 1, 2 and 3-bedroom residence. Each a model of urban sophistication, boasting inspired attention to detail, beautifully integrated living spaces and features signature kitchens designed by internationally acclaimed chef Shannon Bennett.

Sitting high above the street, Vanguards level five north-facing podium allows for all day use and entertainment – the prime place to relax for a barbecue with friends, adding fresh herbs from the garden as you go.

Vanguard property project ASEA Floor Plan

Investment Details

ASEA members get Immediate Equity Offset of 4% and a rental guarantee of another 5 – 8% for 5 years, a total return of 9 – 12% with your investment.

Stamp Duty exempted.